Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sapa pada angin.

Semalam (or kemarin) I was at home watching the series of "Mencari Jodoh" or something like that on YouTube. It's a 14-part (each is approx 10 mins) of a forum discussing on the subject matter lah. Dont ask me why i watched that. It was a recommendation from my dear sexy friend (you know who you are!), and it totally rocked!

Anyways, the content of the forum was really enlightening. Not in the sense that , "Ooo now I know how to menggoda", but more like, "Oo so this is how men think, this is how women are different from men, and that is the way you should handle situations." Very, very, informative. If you've been in and outta love and think you've mastered the art of relationship, think again.

The one thing that caught my attention the most is a discussion on communicating through metaphysical medium. It's like, sometimes a makcik angkat dulang cawan tetiba terjatuh, she'll go nuts figuring out if something happened to her son, who might be thousands and thousands of miles away in the wintry blues of Wisconsin, for example.

And Dr. Fazilah Kamsah was trying to say that, sometimes when you want to say things to other people, you could do so by just "menyapa pada angin". That's something that people of old times use to say, but of course, it wasn't proven scientifically la how it works. But it works. I believe it. In my case, it usually doesnt need me to even say it; mere thoughts would invite response! Think of my mom, and voila - the phone rang! Think of Sarimah, there - she emailed me with the usual bitching butchering.. Wait, why would I think of.. nvm.

It's even freakier when I told my pillow or sometimes my Astro decoder clock that I need to wake up at 6am and the next morning - sharp at 6am, I was wide awake. So it seems we can talk to not only people, but other inanimate things as well. Or perhaps I was talking to myself. Then again, people do talk to their plants, animals, pens, cars; at least I did!