Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mystery of the Black Hole.

I was writing an article on why women are smarter than men when I came across a statement; the bigger the purse is, the smarter the woman. First of all, on women being smarter than men, isn't it is obvious? Men dont know what mauve means, how can they claim to be smart? Forget it.

Giggling in agreement with the purse statement,Sarimah, the bitch who shares a house with me and I decided to explore our own purses, to crown the smarter between us, which is again, obviously me. Curtain up!

Dont underestimate the size.

Mine's black, hers the other. Even though it looks like the mine's smaller, but i got more items! (Boleh berbangga pulak hal2 cenggini)


What you see is one tenth of what you'll get baby!


27 items in total. Umbrella a necessity untuk mengelakkan kebakaran kulit, on top of the SPF15 Olay on my face (and neck, mind you). Some of the weird ones include a piece of newspaper of great sentimental value, 3 pens (hey, 2 of em might fail to work!), Starbucks loyalty card that expires in Feb; who's gonna get that 10 stickers in like 2 weeks? Stupid or crazy? The most interesting follow:


2 sets of padlock. I have no explanation on this. How did they get in?


In case I mysteriously landed in Dubai, I have this 50cents to spend. Call my mother to pick me up. Or gamble.


That newspaper I was talking about. I still keep it.

Sarimah is determined to set a record of the funniest entry on earth with her entry on the same subject matter. My funny bones are already vibrating. I'll give out Raja Lawak plastic trophy to her even before reading it. Take it away!