Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Head is Paining.

Alahai
What you want from me?
You want ayam masak merah, nasi tomato?
Here’s mashed sadin, there’s bread
You want masass
I banged you with
My expensive roller
What?
No! What nonsense you talking?
(Cilaka betul si gila ni)

Alahai
Is that all you can give me?
Couldn’t do better ah?
Hospital attendant can give better flower
Heck, I don’t want flower
I want chocolate
No I change my mind
I want silence
I want half of yours
And mine’s still mine

Alahai
I don’t have time
I have work
I have yoga
I have friends
I have my boys
I have poetry reading
I have books
I have coffee with karan
No! Vegas oso I have
Cannot, cannot
Next week?
I’ll call ok?

Alahai
You want to leave
Ok go
To the left, to the left
Packing oso you don’t know how
Let me help you
One time what – I like doing service
Charitable, that’s who I am

Thank you, i know
No never mind
No need to call
No I don’t want to know
Bye bye
Ok ok.. no problem
Bye!