Friday, February 1, 2008

Dear mamita, light of my life,

I hope you’re taking care of yourself well, and that the medicines serve you punctually and faithfully. For my love never ceases to surround you especially where my presence had failed.

I am more than almost always happy. I had seen two potential organisations that are best for my career advancement. Personally I prefer one from the other, where I believe I can find peace of mind and torch of my passion. But peace of mind is a luxury, and it shouldn’t be my priority now.

Today I read about Che Guevara, mamita. I fell in love with his adventures, oh how I want it to be mine. You know how we always talk about men who are true to themselves, the ones who are real, and he is so real. His father wrote about him, through a worn out diary that he found, literally saved minutes before eaten by fire.

It saddens me the way he told me about his son, mama. By the time, Che Guevara was already dead. And the father discovered the man that his son was through his writings. How painful to bear a longing that he can never quench.

I learned from him that life is found with unstoppable feet, hungry stomach, and sane mind. They drive us to be mad about discovery. Didn’t He make everything for each to be unveiled?

Would you let me be your Che, mamita?

Su